18 years of age
Valid credit card
Reside in the United States
Items not allowed
• Weapons (Knives, bows, guns, potato guns, stun guns, explosives, etc)
• Single use items (bullets, diapers, disposable good of any kind)
• Living things (People, animals, yeast, etc)
• Items of sexual nature (sex toys, pornographic media or photos)
• Media files (hard copy or digital)
• Food or hygienic items (toothpaste, Deodorant)
• Items that you value over $500
• Anything you or someone else would deem dangerous
• Items you don’t own or have the rights to lend out or sublet.
• Irreplaceable or sentimental items.
How to rent your items
How To Share Your It’s Borrowed Profile
Three different ways
It’s Borrowed prefers the sharing the House Manual with your It’s Borrowed profile link.
The rental fee will be paid to you via Stripe, minus the It’s Borrowed service fee of 10%. Contact the Help Desk if an item is returned late. Renters will be charged double daily rate plus service fees for late days. Items 5 days or more overdue will be considered lost (see below).
In the event that a rented item is damaged, contact the Help Desk with photos of the damage and It’s Borrowed will mediate the cost to replace or fix. If the item is deemed 50% damaged or unusable you the renter, will be charged the replacement value which will go to the owner along with money from the rental, minus the 10% service fee for the rental which will go to It’s Borrowed. Money awarded for replacement and rental will not exceed 110% of the replacement value.